- Sennheiser Signature Sound powered by the audiophile-inspired 42mm transducer system and aptX Adaptive for the highest resolution audio.
- Customizable sound via built-in equalizer, presets, sound modes, and Sound Personalization for a bespoke audio experience.
- Control the environment with Adaptive Noise Cancellation for immersive music without distractions and Adjustable Transparency Mode to stay in touch with the world around.
- Premium comfort from the lightweight fold-flat design featuring a padded headband and deep cushioned earpads to ensure long-lasting wearing comfort.
- Exceptional battery life with up to 60 hours play back time with fast charging.
- Crystal-clear calls with high quality voice pick-up from the four digital beamforming microphones and automatic wind noise suppression for optimized calls and easier voice assistant access.
- Intuitive smart features (Touch Controls, Smart Pause, Auto On/Off) anticipate your needs and ensure effortless ease of use.
- Streamlined design with premium fabric details elevates the discrete style, and the ultra-slim hard case with a soft fabric cover makes it easy to take anywhere.
Sennheiser's Signature Sound
Discover best-in-class sound with our audiophile-inspired accoustic system.
Enjoy your favorite music like never before with our audiophile-inspired 42mm transducer system that delivers brilliant dynamics, clarity and musicality.
Make the sound perfect for you using the built-in EQ, presets, sound modes, and Sound Personalization feature, which tailors the audio to your individual hearing.
New Adaptive Noise Cancellation and Transparancy Mode
Go from total immersion to situational awareness with just a touch.
Our next generation Adaptive Noise Cancellation automatically adapts to ambient noise so you can stay immersed and hear every detail, even in noisy environments.
Need to hear an announcement on the train or a question from your colleague? Just activate the versatile Transparency Mode at a touch to hear outside sounds without removing your headphones.
Premium look & feel
Enjoy exceptional comfort and streamlined style.
The M4’s lightweight design features a padded headband and deep, yet soft, cushioned earpads to ensure exceptional and long-lasting wearing comfort. Perfect fit Meanwhile, the low-friction hinge mechanism easily adjusts to give you a great fit without placing excess pressure on your head
Smart & easy
Let nothing stand in the way of your listening pleasure.
Keep on listening while you fly around the globe, with up to 60-hour battery life and fast charging capability that provides a further 6 hours listening in just 10 minutes. Never miss a beat Smart Pause halts playback when the headphones are taken off and automatically resumes when they’re back on your ears so you’ll never miss a beat, while Auto On/Off rapidly powers up the headset when it’s picked up and shuts down to save energy when not in use.
What's in the Box
The headphones assembled well and have nice and durable design . The accessories included to set makes them as a direct competitor of Sony WH 1000 MK4 . Before purchasing the Momentum 4 I owed Sennheiser Momentum 3 wireless and Sony WH 1000 MK4. The sound of the headphones is incredible especially use them with cable connection and 3.5mm jack. The bassline is very soft , middle frequency slightly cut and high ones are balanced. I have a pleasure to wear it and listen hours and hours. Recommended to buy.
Sound quality: 9 / 10
Battery: 10 / 10
Design: 5 / 10
Usability: 9 / 10
Wearing comfort: 8 / 10
Apart from the design, which seems a bit "cheap", the headphones are recommended. For me, the sound quality was important, only the constant adjustment after removing from the case is a bit annoying.
Sound is clearer & much better than my Bose Q35, softcase is too big & not realy handy for travel, price is still too high
Delivered quickly, pretty comfortable and good audio. App is sometimes awkward to use.
Never received it 1 month after