Sennheiser RS 120-W On-Ear Wireless Headphones for crystal-clear TV Listening with 3 Sound Modes, lightweight design with easy volume control, 60m range and convenient combo transmitter/charger
- High-quality Sennheiser sound: Enhance your TV listening with crystal-clear, detailed, well-balanced stereo sound.
- Sound modes: Three listening profiles - Speech, Music, Neutral - to adjust the sound to your preference for TV, music, podcasts, and streaming video.
- Easy volume control: Ergonomic control dial directly on the headphones offers intuitive volume adjustment.
- Exceptional comfort: Lightweight on-ear headphones with low headband pressure for optimal wearing comfort during long TV sessions.
- Long battery life: Up to 20 hours playback from the rechargeable AAA batteries.
- Up to 60m range: Digital wireless transmission ensures no analog static for listening freedom around the home.
- Combination transmitter/charging dock: Easy connection to TVs via RCA or 3.5mm plugs while providing a convenient charging station for the headphones.
- Broadcast transmission: Enables several receivers to be used with one transmitter for shared viewing experiences.
Simply great sound for TV and music
These comfortable wireless headphones give you complete freedom to enjoy clear speech and excellent sound.
Now you can watch TV with outstanding sound clarity — whenever you like. And with sound this good, the RS 120-W is great for listening to streaming content like music and podcasts, too.
When you’re done, simply return the headphones to the stand to recharge them. It doesn’t get any easier than this.
Enjoy media together in high quality
You can use Broadcast Audio to connect multiple RS 120-W headphones to a single base station for synchronized listening.
Want to watch a TV show or listen to a podcast - together? It’s easy with the Broadcast Audio feature, part of the new LE Audio standard that the RS 120-W is built on.
LE Audio uses the new power-saving LC3 audio codec and transmits over Bluetooth Low Energy radio for outstanding sound quality and longer battery life.
Easy to connect and use - for anyone
No pairing or complex setup. Just plug in and get ready to experience a new world of clear sound.
Plug the base station into your device or TV audio output with the included analog connections - you don’t need to worry about pairing devices or any complicated setup. And the convenient wheel on the headset lets you easily adjust the volume independently of your TV.
With a maximum volume of 100 dB, these headphones are also perfect for anyone who needs more amplification. Recharging the NiMH batteries is a breeze; just place the headphones on the stylish docking station.
|Battery Specification||Headphone Receiver: 2 x 1.2 V (AAA), NiMH rechargable|
|Battery time||Headphone Receiver: Up to 20 hours|
Great performance at a small cost.
Very quiet is light on the head and gives very clear sounds. I do not need to have my hearing aids in and I adjust the sound to my liking without having it loud for everyone else.
Happy with earphones, fit well over my hearing aids and therefore can hear TV more clearly.
No problems setting up which was good 👍
Not what I wanted. Its being returned.
We bought a pair of headset many years ago and wanted a new one: I ask the customer care service help to choose the right one and they were amazing. The headset is wonderful and the sound is flowless and powerfull, plus no complicated settings to meke them work: you just plug, turn it on and enjoy.